Monday, April 25, 2011

Travel Makeup Bag

Travel Makeup Bag Video
I recently posted a video on YouTube titled "Travel Makeup Bag" I show everything that I carry in my overnight makeup bag. The items I show are what I carry if my stay is less than 3 nights.
What I mention:
CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue foundation in Rich Mink
Jemma Kid e/s Vogue
Mac e/s Mulch
Napoleon Perdis Palettes Denim and Sweater set...the 3rd one has no name but it is by Napoleon Perdis
3 e/s from Maybelline baked neutrals palette
no name glitter liquid liner
Maybelline define a lash eyeliner pencil
Wet-N-Wild pencil sharpener
Rimmell London blush Pink Sorbet
Rimmell London eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Wet-N-Wild eyeliner pencils in Purple,Cool Green, and Sky Blue
Blistex Lip Chap
Ponds Cold Cream
Loreal Go 360 facial cleanser for sensitive skin
Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer
Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets
Wet-N-Wild Cream Eyeliner
Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing veil Translucent Powder
Loreal Study Secrets Face Primer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Loreal Hip Cream Eyeliner in Teal and Midnight Blue
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW45
Loreal Color Juice Raspberry Smash
NYC Brow Kit
Almay Makeup Remover
Maybelline eyeshadow...idk what its called! lol! if you know let me know!!
Crest toothpaste
Powderpuff!! lol
Dental Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment