Friday, April 1, 2011

Birthday Surprises


This weekend is my dad's birthday and I am really not sure what to do get him this year. He's the kind of guy who pretty much has everything, so he is very difficult to shop for. I thought about just getting him a gift card, but after some thought it seems way too impersonal to get my dad something like that. So far, I've got him a few small things like a card and some of his favorite candy. I think I am going to box that up and send that out as soon as possible. I spend a lot of time online, and I've also found some movies that I think he may like based on his personality. I'm sure he'll love them, but it's just too bad that I can't give them to him personally this year.
While online shopping for my dad, I also spent! a little time looking at www.HOMEPROIMPROVEMENT.com. My parents have an anniversary coming up soon, and I think I'm going to find some people who can help them fix up their windows this season. I love online shopping. You can find pretty much everything on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment