Saturday, March 17, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

Stuff I have to say:
Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.


o One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Add it to coffee and tea. Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.


My opinion:
I used Truvia to sweeten my tea. Although I had to use less than I usually use of my honey or tea, this sweetner left a horrible after taste in my mouth. Splenda leaves an after taste, but Truvia left an even worse taste. I would never buy this product as i perfer to use either honey or the real deal SUGAR!


I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program!

No comments:

Post a Comment