Wednesday, January 11, 2012

X-Out Wash-In Treatment

Check it out I received the X-out wash-in treatment in my influenster holiday voxbox.

"The unique, one-step X Out™ Wash-In Treatment is formulated to help kill the bacteria that causes breakouts, help banish existing pimples and help leave the skin feeling smooth and looking healthy.


X Out™ works to lift away the dirt and grime that can clog pores. The Wash-In Treatment also leaves behind powerful medicine to help keep pores clean. Learn more and purchase at XOut.com. X Out is sold as a 30-day supply and comes with a bonus Shine Control product to help you fight oil all day for $19.95."


 I wouldnt use as a wash or mask.

I didn't like this product as a face wash because its gritty. The grit is so hard to get off of your face. Even after trying my best to get all of the grit ofr, when i went to put my moisturizer on, grit was still on my face! It is great for a spot treatment however!

No comments:

Post a Comment